Dr. Brent Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Bennett?

October 23rd, 2015

Great Lakeway Doctor

Excellent Doctor.

October 6th, 2015

Great dr. Very easy to talk to. Prompt Over all very good dr.

January 22nd, 2014

Conscientious doctor

I haven't had a primary doctor in over 20 years, except for the yearly visit to my OBGYN. I decided it was time. My office visit with Dr Bennett was beneficial. I had a few health issues I was concerned about and he listened to every one of them. I did not feel rushed at any time. He recommended a few tests that I have now completed. I want to praise him and his office for calling me back so quickly on the results from each of these tests. He called me once and his office twice in a more than timely manner. I know with my OBGYN and those test results, I had to call them! So thank you Dr Bennett for instructing your office to take care of the important details and for you doing the same.

June 18th, 2012

Responsive and Caring

Dr. Bennett oversaw my elderly father's care for eight years and was extremely caring and helpful. My dad liked to chat, and Dr. Bennett always took his time and never made us feel rushed. He was very responsive in sending prescription requests to my father's facility. Overall, a fine doctor.

November 17th, 2011

Awesome Doctor and NP, Awesome staff

Dr. Bennett and Carol Baker, NP are the best health care practitioners my family of 6 (plus my father-in-law!) has seen. They both take time to get to know their patients and the health issues and give wise advice and suggestions. The nurses and office staff are excellent as well.

November 29th, 2010

I had been seeing a doctor in Georgetown who refused to refill a written RX after stating it had been too long since our last visit (maybe 2 months?) yet would not get me an appointment until 3 weeks later! After a friend suggested Dr. Bennett I called and made my initial appointment and was in and out with my RX and a plan all in less than 35 minutes. Dr. Bennett agreed that seeing my previous doctor MONTHLY while being on the same dose of same medicine for over 2 years was a little much!!! So glad I found this doctor.

August 15th, 2009

Interested in preventative medicine. Works with you on your care. Gives youthe information about your condition and the treatment options.

October 11th, 2008

My regular doctor was too busy to see me but Dr. Bennett took me right in and spent as much time with me as any doctor ever has. I live in Europe now and will visit soon and will make an appointment to see Dr. Bennett during my brief stay.

September 20th, 2017