A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Benscoter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Benscoter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Benscoter graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Benscoter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Community Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Jason Benscoter MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Benscoter practice?
- Dr. Brent Benscoter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brent Benscoter practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Mooresville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Mooresville Otolaryngologists.