Dr. Brent Benscoter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 12th, 2016
A+ - would recommend
Dr. Benscoter at Midwest Ear Institute is one of the best, most professional doctors I have met. I have a lot of health problems and have been to a lot of doctors. I have chronic ear. Dr. Benscoter has helped me immensely. He always keeps me in the loop as to what to expect and my surgery has had a great outcome. I can hear better. He is professional and answers all of my questions and even takes my calls after-hours. I will continue to see Dr. Benscoter and would tell my friends to see him also.

May 24th, 2016
Ear canal reconstruction
Very nice and funny guy! Ive been going to him for a year now and still on going. He's very good at what he does and makes it a fun and painless journey. His secretary is very nice as well, just overall great environment. I would highly recommend him!

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Benscoter appears to be a very competent and kind physician and one whom I would choose and trust for care of my ears whether visits or surgery.

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Benscoter at Midwest Ear Institute exceeded my expectations. I've had a pain in my left ear for months and finally found my way to Midwest Ear Institute. Dr. Benscoter was able to identify the cause and put together a solution right away. Not only that, he took time to explain the next steps and make sure I understood & was comfortable with the procedure. He is exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a bright, compassionate doctor.

December 12th, 2015
Dr. Benscoter at Midwest Ear Institute is one of the best, most professional doctors I've met. I've had chronic ear problems and after seeing a few doctors with multiple diagnoses he was able to pinpoint the problems and helped me immensely. He was very informative about the surgical procedure before and after. After healing my pain issues were cleared up and and hearing improved significantly. Dr. Benscoter continues to demonstrate concern and has been easily accessible when needed. I'll continue to see him and highly recommend him to friends and family.

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Benscoter spent extra time explaining everything to me, and called me himself in follow-up when I called with questions.