Neuromuscular Medicine
Video profile

I Wish the Government Would Stop Cutting the Funding show details I Wish the Government Would Stop Cutting the Funding
Feb 21st, 2015

I would give 5 stars for the accurate diagnosis, but I am still waiting to be diagnosed. It has been 15 years since I started the program. But, our government would rather spend the money on private jets and 5 Star hotels than help those that actually need it. The cost for one night at one of those places would pay for every treatment they have done for me. Yeah, that's not for one year that's all of them. Freedom isn't free though, right?

Attorney show details Attorney
Jun 30th, 2013

I have Charcot-Marie-Tooth and have seen many physicians throughout several decades to learn more about the disorder. Dr. Beson has, by far, been the most knowlegable and helpful of any. Dr. Beson speaks so that a lay person can understand and finds time to talk through all my issues and concerns. His staff is wonderful, courteous and has been very helpful to me.

Jul 3rd, 2012

A very caring doctor with great insight. Up to date on his specialty.

Unfriendly staff show details Unfriendly staff
Mar 7th, 2012

I went to Dr. Beson for migraine headaches and the visit was a total waste of time! He only cares about the unusual neurology diagnosis. Staff is very unfriendly. I am a medical assistant and would not recommend this doctor or staff to anyone I know. My advice is to go to a neurologist who cares no matter how big or small the problem.

Stay away" show details Stay away"
Mar 30th, 2011

Doctor Beson only knows muscular dystrophy, if you have any other neurological condition he just does not have an interest treating you! Go to a neurologist who does most everything and takes all insurances, Dr. Beson was a complete waste of time!

Love Dr Beson show details Love Dr Beson
Mar 19th, 2011

A person could not expect or look for a better doctor in every respect. He is not only completely professional, but well trained, skilled, and knowledgeable in his areas of expertise. Very understanding, compassionate, with a great bedside manner. He is extremely easy to communicate with and has a great personality. He save my hand after much searching and wonder what was going on I made an appointment to get in to see him, he left the room and had tacked on the elbow surgery to a surgery scheduled for my knee, so I go a two four deal. But thankfully he made me realize that my hand was worse than my knee. I continue to use him for all my neurological needs, I also have Trigeminal Neuralgia, he is impressed that I get through it without much pain medication.

Outstanding doctor! show details Outstanding doctor!
Jan 7th, 2011

Another neurologist referred me to Dr. Beson because of his diagnostic ability. I haven't been disappointed I have a slowly progressive neurological condition that he's helped me to understand and deal with. He is easy to talk to and explains medical facts clearly.

Nov 20th, 2010

Dr. Beson and his staff are excellent. They really care about the patients and are very compassionate. There is no better doctor for anyone with a neuromuscular disease.

May 2nd, 2010

I was first referred to Dr. Beson by a physician I know. I have Charcot Marie-Tooth that affects both legs and both of my arms. He has always been very caring and diligent in my care. I am very impressed with his knowledge, skill, and patient care. I am a registered nurse that had to retire because of the CMT and have seen many physicians in my career. Dr. Beson is one of the best! I recommend him to anyone looking for a neurologist!

Great Doctor !!! show details Great Doctor !!!
by A Patient's Mom on Nov 5th, 2009