Dr. Brent Beson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Beson?

December 2nd, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I would definitely recommend Dr. Beson to friends and family. He has Always been caring , will set and talk to me and my husband about what is going on with my body and what we need to do to make it better and get my life back to normal. If I need something or have a question I can call and they will let me know right away that day what I need. The staff is amazing....always friendly and always have a smile to great you.

February 21st, 2015

I Wish the Government Would Stop Cutting the Funding

I would give 5 stars for the accurate diagnosis, but I am still waiting to be diagnosed. It has been 15 years since I started the program. But, our government would rather spend the money on private jets and 5 Star hotels than help those that actually need it. The cost for one night at one of those places would pay for every treatment they have done for me. Yeah, that's not for one year that's all of them. Freedom isn't free though, right?

June 30th, 2013

Attorney

I have Charcot-Marie-Tooth and have seen many physicians throughout several decades to learn more about the disorder. Dr. Beson has, by far, been the most knowlegable and helpful of any. Dr. Beson speaks so that a lay person can understand and finds time to talk through all my issues and concerns. His staff is wonderful, courteous and has been very helpful to me.

July 3rd, 2012

A very caring doctor with great insight. Up to date on his specialty.

March 7th, 2012

Unfriendly staff

I went to Dr. Beson for migraine headaches and the visit was a total waste of time! He only cares about the unusual neurology diagnosis. Staff is very unfriendly. I am a medical assistant and would not recommend this doctor or staff to anyone I know. My advice is to go to a neurologist who cares no matter how big or small the problem.

March 30th, 2011

Stay away"

Doctor Beson only knows muscular dystrophy, if you have any other neurological condition he just does not have an interest treating you! Go to a neurologist who does most everything and takes all insurances, Dr. Beson was a complete waste of time!

March 19th, 2011

Love Dr Beson

A person could not expect or look for a better doctor in every respect. He is not only completely professional, but well trained, skilled, and knowledgeable in his areas of expertise. Very understanding, compassionate, with a great bedside manner. He is extremely easy to communicate with and has a great personality. He save my hand after much searching and wonder what was going on I made an appointment to get in to see him, he left the room and had tacked on the elbow surgery to a surgery scheduled for my knee, so I go a two four deal. But thankfully he made me realize that my hand was worse than my knee. I continue to use him for all my neurological needs, I also have Trigeminal Neuralgia, he is impressed that I get through it without much pain medication.

January 7th, 2011

Outstanding doctor!

Another neurologist referred me to Dr. Beson because of his diagnostic ability. I haven't been disappointed I have a slowly progressive neurological condition that he's helped me to understand and deal with. He is easy to talk to and explains medical facts clearly.

November 20th, 2010

Dr. Beson and his staff are excellent. They really care about the patients and are very compassionate. There is no better doctor for anyone with a neuromuscular disease.

May 2nd, 2010

I was first referred to Dr. Beson by a physician I know. I have Charcot Marie-Tooth that affects both legs and both of my arms. He has always been very caring and diligent in my care. I am very impressed with his knowledge, skill, and patient care. I am a registered nurse that had to retire because of the CMT and have seen many physicians in my career. Dr. Beson is one of the best! I recommend him to anyone looking for a neurologist!

November 5th, 2009