Dr. Brent Bost MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Beaumont, TX

October 29th, 2015
HE IS MY OBGYN HE WAS GREAT WITH EXPLAINING THINGS, HE DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ANSWERING ANY OF MY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. WHEN IT CAME TIME FOR ME TO DELIVER MY CHILD HE MADE ME FILL WELL AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE.

February 5th, 2015
Review
Dr. Bost is the most kindest gentle smart Dr. - I have ever had. He cares about his patients and listens to them. That's what matters.

August 24th, 2013
Good MD, Ofc Staff needs tweaking...
My first visit with Dr. Bost was an emergency and a quick fit in and I was very grateful that room was made for me so quickly. I had heard very wonderful things about Dr. Bost. Working in the medical field myself I am a little less impressed with some of the office staff. Being a Mom and again in the same field I prefer warm and friendly and I unfortunately that isn't the vibe you pick up in some areas. Dr. Bost on the other hand is very informative and concerned and I did like that a lot. My last visit I actually saw his PA and she was fabulous!

June 28th, 2013
Great Dr.
Dr. Bost is an amazing physician! He did everything possible to make me comfortable during my pregnancy. He delivered my son and was very calm and assuring. His office is very busy. When you call to speak to his nurse, you usually have to leave a message. She has always called me back within a couple of hours. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Dr. Bost is a very knowledgeable physician!

September 28th, 2012
Dr. Bost is a great doctor, he is kind, professional and exceptional in every way. I am stunned at these other opinions. These people must not know how to assess a great physician. Sometimes doctors have to set limits on medication or other things that leave some patients unhappy. I would rather see a physician with integrity than someone who says "oh sure" to everyone

June 24th, 2012
Bad nurse
Dr. Bost has been my Gyn for many many years but has a nurse that has lost care and compassion for patients. Since Dr. Bost is very busy positive and trusting interaction with his staff is critical to my comfort level as a patient. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Bost based on my recent experiences.

June 11th, 2012
Worst ever
My wife was pregnant with what we hoped would be our first child. She about 2 months into the pregnancy when she started bleeding. We called Dr. Bosts office to have him do an exam but was only able to see the nurse and have an ultra sound done. Since it was so early, she had to have a a transvaginal ultra sound. The nurse made a crude joke about the probe. She quickly did the ultrasound, not really taking any time to explain anything, told us everything was find and to go home. We went home and things got worse, we ended up loosing the baby. This Dr. nevery returned any calls or even wanted to examin her himself. The nurse was rude and uncaring. To make a long story short we left this Dr. and began seeing another local OBGYN who was stunned when we told her the story. She said she was not taking any newe patients but would make an exception since we had such a bad experience and my wife needed to be examined after the misscarriage. Stay far away. This guy is horrible and so are his nurses.

October 24th, 2011
Great experience
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Bost and the office Have been accommodated several times and have found staff to be pleasant and timely. For a busy office i have never encountered any problems with getting calls returned. I would recommended Dr Bost to anyone who wants compassionate care from an extremely knowledgeable physician!!!