A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Campanella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Campanella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campanella
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campanella Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Campanella graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Campanella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Oliver Campanella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent O. Campanella practice?
- Dr. Brent Campanella has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Campanella practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Family Physicians.