Dr. Brent Campanella MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
Save your money and time and life.
Be very careful going here. He does not care. If he has less knowledge about your condition he won't respect u for your knowledge. He may not even believe you. I had a life threatening condition. He didn't believe me. Refused to help on referral to specialist and did not treat me. That referral if it would have been on time would have saved me great suffering and expense. I lived after finally getting to the specialist. I was developing toxic colon infection from an autonervous system drug interaction.

April 25th, 2013
Excellent
Nothing but high marks for Dr. Campanella and his staff. Pleasant on the phone when making an apt and very friendly in the office. Dr. Campanella has the bedside manner that we wish all physicians had. Explains his findings and treatment plans. Only orders additional tests if truly necessary to the diagnosis. I appreciate being treated as a patient and not just a body that comes into his office that will pay the bills. Actual wait time was 7 minutes from the actual time of the appt and within two minutes of me handing them my pre-appt paperwork.