A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Chalmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalmers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chalmers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Chalmers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalmers graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chalmers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Earl Chalmers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Chalmers practice?
- Dr. Brent Chalmers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Chalmers practices Ophthalmology near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Oregon City Ophthalmologists.