A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Chalmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalmers
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chalmers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Chalmers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalmers graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chalmers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Earl Chalmers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Chalmers practice?
- Dr. Brent Chalmers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Chalmers practices Ophthalmology near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukie, OR.
See Oregon City Ophthalmologists.