A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Chalmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Chalmers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Chalmers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalmers graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chalmers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalmers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Chalmers practice?
Dr. Brent Chalmers practices Ophthalmology near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Happy Valley, OR.
See Oregon City Ophthalmologists.