A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Chapman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Chapman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent W Chapman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent W. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Brent Chapman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brent Chapman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Moneta, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Moneta Internists and Moneta Cardiologists.