A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Chapman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Chapman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent W Chapman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent W. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Brent Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Chapman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Moneta, VA.
See Moneta Internists and Moneta Cardiologists.