A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Edward Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Brent Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Clark practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.