A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Clower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Clower, Pain Management & Physiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Clower graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Clower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Anthony Clower DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Clower practice?
- Dr. Brent Clower has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brent Clower practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Bessemer, AL.
See Roswell Physiatrists.