A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Clower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Clower, Pain Management & Physiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pain Management and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Clower graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Clower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Clower DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent Clower practice?
- Dr. Brent Clower has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Clower practices Pain Medicine near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Pain Management Doctors.