A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Clyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Clyde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Clyde, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyde graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clyde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Evanston Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Lee Clyde MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent L. Clyde practice?
- Dr. Brent Clyde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brent Clyde practices Neurological Surgery near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Kemmerer, WY.
See Casper Surgeons.