A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Cole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Kenneth Grotch Cole MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent K. Cole practice?
- Dr. Brent Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Cole practices Internal Medicine near Germantown, MD.
See Germantown Internists.