A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Crymes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Crymes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Crymes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crymes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Crymes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Michael Crymes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent M. Crymes practice?
- Dr. Brent Crymes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brent Crymes practices Ophthalmology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, GA and Madison, GA.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.