A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Culver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Culver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Culver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Culver graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Culver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Donald Culver MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Brent D. Culver practice?
- Dr. Brent Culver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brent Culver practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists, Santa Cruz Rheumatologists, and Santa Cruz Pediatric Specialists.