A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Dixon Carlson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Brent Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Carlson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Altoona, WI.
See Altoona Orthopedic Surgeons and Altoona Surgeons.