A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Carlson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Dixon Carlson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Brent Carlson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brent Carlson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Chippewa Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Hayward, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Surgeons.