A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Dixon Carlson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Brent Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Carlson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Altoona, WI.
See Altoona Orthopedic Surgeons and Altoona Surgeons.