Dr. Brent Davis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Brent Davis?

Initial visit

Posted on March 5th, 2015

The doctor was polite and friendly, and did not rush, taking time to clarify all information.

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr Davis is an excellent doctor and has a very good team of doctors that help him with heart issues. My experience was the best care I have ever had considering my diagnosis.

medical professional review of this cardiologist

Posted on August 16th, 2014

He was rude and obnoxious! He attempted to guess about the results of an echo done over a year ago. He condescendingly asked my husband who had just explained that he was short of breath, recent weight gain and recent onset of extreme fatigue, why he believed he could not exercise. As he slowly realized that I was in the medical field, he quickly became much more polite. I don't care for a doctor who changes his approach to a patient when he suddenly becomes aware that medical professional is present. I would not recommend him to anyone because his approach is to blame the patient for the disease. Additionally, he provided very little medical assistance and scheduled follow up for a year later as if my husband's condition won't change in that time. He offered no explanation for the sudden worsening of my husband's condition.

Consult in Rehab Hosp, Tyler , Texas

Posted on June 25th, 2014

As a M D myself, I found him to be very well educated, knowledgable in Cardiolpgy and he gave me a very execs lent exam, and with exsplaning of his findings, and plans for treating my problem.

Great Cardiologist

Posted on May 28th, 2013

He's a very good doctor and cares about patients. I recommend him without hesitation. He also has a good Physician's assistant, and his nurse is thorough and prompt. Very kind, too. I'm trying to give him 4 stars but the 4th one isn't cooperating.

great doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2012

he's great.he and his staff has always answered any questions or request.He put a stent in my heart.I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 20th, 2017