A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent DeVries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent DeVries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeVries
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVries graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeVries has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent C DeVries DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent C. DeVries practice?
- Dr. Brent DeVries has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent DeVries practices Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.