Dr. Brent Griffin Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Brent Griffin?

He is the most helpful and genuinely concerned doctor that has ever taken care of me.

Posted on December 31st, 2016

I've had problems with pain and he has done the best in managing pain. I can tell he is intelligent and well informed and I was able to be off opiates completely. His nurse always returned my calls.

OK for basics

Posted on October 15th, 2011

OK if you have a sore throat or other minor complaint. Seems more focused on the cosmetic side of his practice, and gets irritated if you ask too many questions. I won't return.

Posted on February 5th, 2011

Dr. Griffin is an excellent doctor based on my experience. He provided appropriate medical advice to me every time.

Posted on June 1st, 2017