General Practitioners, Hospitalist, Internist

15905 S Frederick St
Ste 105
Plainfield, IL 60586
630-646-5020
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Carl on Nov 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He is below average at best. It may be more of his office administration than him. The office rarely follows up on lab results or future appointments. The office can get you in quickly which is nice. It appears to me that perhaps he would rather be doing spa work and less general work. We will be leaving him once we change plans at the first of the year, thankfully.

by LaLa on Oct 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been going to Dr Smith for 1 year now. I think he is wonderful, I would recommend him to anyone. And his staff is Great, anytime I call for refill or referrel it is done right then..

by nmh on Oct 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Smith was 100% committed to figuring out my issues. He explained in a detailed manner his process for diagnosis as I did not have an obvious reason for my discomfort. Blood work, CT scan and knowledge resolved my discomfort. Diagnosing medical issues is not a slam dunk, Docs are not wizards. Dr Smith had a plan and eventually resolved my situation in partnership with my Psych. Over the course of three weeks on follow up visits his notes clearly illustrated he was following a plan and procedure to determine the cause. Regarding previous comments. I have a dog but I'm allergic to perfume! I will continue to see him.