A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Walker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Walker practice?
Dr. Brent Walker practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Girard, PA.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.