A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Walker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent E Walker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Walker practice?
- Dr. Brent Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Walker practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Girard, PA.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.