A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Walker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent E Walker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brent E. Walker practice?
- Dr. Brent Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Walker practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.