Internists

Fairview Oxboro Bloomington Clinic
600 W 98th St
Minneapolis, MN 55420
952-881-2651
Locations and availability (3)

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
by Kathy on Jan 12th, 2014

I would recommend this Dr. to everyone. He is excellent!!!!!!!!!

|  Efishent Doctor  |  show details
by Amanda McCarthy on May 5th, 2013

I would not go to anyone else he is also my mother, aunts and grandmothers doctor.

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2009

I consider myself very fortunate to have Dr. Elert as my Internist. He has truly been a gift to me. He is a down to earth and genuinely caring physician.Unfortunately, health care today has become a matter of numbers, but I NEVER get less than 150% from him. I honestly don't know how he does it with his patient load and his administrative role within the Fairview system.He doesn't shuffle his patients in & out as fast as possible so I know when I make an afternoon appointment that I may have an extended waiting room time. I am not bothered by this in the least because I know that he is giving the patients before me the attention they need, just as it will be given to me when it's my turn. I will gladly wait for the Doctor that I credit with changing, and saving, my life.This wouldn't be a complete review without mentioning his nurse, Connie. She always puts me at ease with her caring manner and never leaves the room without both of us smiling!