A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glamann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glamann
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glamann, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glamann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Glamann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brent Glamann MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David B. Glamann practice?
- Dr. David Glamann has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Glamann practices Cardiovascular Disease near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Temple, TX.
See College Station Cardiologists.