A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glamann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glamann, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glamann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Glamann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glamann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Glamann practice?
Dr. David Glamann practices Cardiovascular Disease near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Temple, TX.
See College Station Cardiologists.