A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glamann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Glamann is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glamann
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Glamann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glamann, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glamann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Glamann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brent Glamann MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David B. Glamann practice?
- Dr. David Glamann has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Glamann practices Cardiovascular Disease near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Temple, TX.
See College Station Cardiologists.