Dr. Brent Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Goodman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2016

Dr. Goodman is very compassionate and obviously concerned for his patients. He has typically been extremely supportive of the POTS diagnosis. Drawback is the poor atitude of the NP.

April 9th, 2015

Dr Goodman is one of the few physicians who will get out of the box to diagnose and help his latients. He understands the difficulties associated with POTS and OI diagnoses, and will go to the extreme to make sure that treatments are leading to positive health outcomes. He is compassionate and human. Just like those of us who seek his help.

June 22nd, 2014

Amazing Dr. And staff! The only negative is that Dr Goodman is very difficult to get into initially, but well worth the wait. Dr. Goodman is very knowledgeable about POTS, and always gives you hope. He and his staff are also very quick to get back to you by phone or email eith any issues or questions.

December 22nd, 2013

Dr Goodman is a very caring and compassionate doctor. Thank you.

July 28th, 2013

Dr. Goodman is an outstanding doctor! He is the first doctor I have had in 8 years who knows about Pots and is able to properly treat it. I feel so hopeful about my future health knowing I have such an intelligent caring doctor who really loves his job.

March 24th, 2012

Fantastic doctor!

I went to see Dr. Goodman at Mayo Clinic for symptoms that have plagued me for two years, and none of my local doctors have been able to figure out. I had been told by multiple drs. that I had anxiety (ie it's all in my head). Dr. Goodman took time to listen to me (lots of time), took copious notes, adjusted my Mayo tests accordingly, and finally gave me a diagnosis of POTS. No one here in Las Cruces had even heard of POTS! Finally I'm getting the treatment I need, and not being told I need a psychiatrist in the process. He is a blessing, and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

November 19th, 2010

There is no one better....

The combination of brilliance with great observational skills, assessment and patience, methodical and accurate, warm and authentic ~ this doc is one in a million.

March 14th, 2017