Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kirk on May 18th, 2015

Horrible. Almost kille me had to go to ER. Then they wouldnt fill my ER scripts with referral from ER Doctor. Then said they would call police if i didnt stop complaining infront of customers.

Absolutely Aweful Office Staff show details Absolutely Aweful Office Staff
Aug 17th, 2012

While Dr. Gorman is ok, his office staff is the worst group of people ever. They are not professional and do not care about their patients. I scheduled an appointment and asked to use my medical insurance to pay for my FAA Medical. They stated this was not a problem and was routinely done. They confirmed there would be no charge to me as this service was funded by my medical insurance plan. At the end of the visit, they demanded a $103.00 payment. I informed the cashier of the situation, and she refused to listen. After paying, I spoke with the origional receptionist who stated, "Oops, my mistake." The entire staff refused to assist with this issue. Absolutely unacceptable.

Dec 12th, 2010

good doctor but the only issue i have with him is he would charge me an office visit just to sign one paper to continue with physical therapy. He also charged me an office visit to sign a referral to continue seeing my specialist. When he comes to my room he seems so fake like he only cares because he is paid to.

Nov 14th, 2009

Dr. Gorman is wonderful - he really listens to me and understands my health goals. We work together to attain this goal rather than throw a bunch of pills at the problem. When I've had serious issues, he's fast to get it looked at (scans/xrays) to verify and deal with the issue. I am very happy with the care I receive from Dr. Gorman.