Dr. Brenton Gorman DO Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2016
Dr. Gorman, please value your patients
Not having been to the doctor for several months, I filled out a list of issues I wanted to discuss with Dr. Gorman. There was one primary issue, which was why I came in to see him, and that was discussed. But he brought none of the several other issues I had written, and as of yet (several weeks later), there has been no followup. Whether it's his way of doing things, or if it's an assembly line mentality that comes with working with so many patients, I cannot continue to be given such poor care.

May 19th, 2015
Horrible. Almost kille me had to go to ER. Then they wouldnt fill my ER scripts with referral from ER Doctor. Then said they would call police if i didnt stop complaining infront of customers.

August 17th, 2012
Absolutely Aweful Office Staff
While Dr. Gorman is ok, his office staff is the worst group of people ever. They are not professional and do not care about their patients. I scheduled an appointment and asked to use my medical insurance to pay for my FAA Medical. They stated this was not a problem and was routinely done. They confirmed there would be no charge to me as this service was funded by my medical insurance plan. At the end of the visit, they demanded a $103.00 payment. I informed the cashier of the situation, and she refused to listen. After paying, I spoke with the origional receptionist who stated, "Oops, my mistake." The entire staff refused to assist with this issue. Absolutely unacceptable.

December 13th, 2010
good doctor but the only issue i have with him is he would charge me an office visit just to sign one paper to continue with physical therapy. He also charged me an office visit to sign a referral to continue seeing my specialist. When he comes to my room he seems so fake like he only cares because he is paid to.

November 14th, 2009
Dr. Gorman is wonderful - he really listens to me and understands my health goals. We work together to attain this goal rather than throw a bunch of pills at the problem. When I've had serious issues, he's fast to get it looked at (scans/xrays) to verify and deal with the issue. I am very happy with the care I receive from Dr. Gorman.

June 20th, 2016