A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Physicians Centre
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Morgan Gray MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brent M. Gray practice?
- Dr. Brent Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Gray practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists and Bryan Gastroenterologists.