Dr. Brent Greenwald MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017
Relief
My visit to Dr. Greenwald's office was very pleasant. The staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. Dr. Greenwald was friendly. He reviewed my health history, X-rays, etc and gave me a very in-depth diagnosis of my back problem. Found out things I didn't know about my spine! Hmmm...I feel comfortable having Dr. Greenwald perform my back surgery. I'm looking forward to my surgery. Thank you to all who work with Dr. Greenwald.

July 30th, 2017
Amazing surgeon
Dr. Greenwald has performed major spine surgery for me in the past 18 years. I could not be more satisfied with both experiences. He and his staff are truly amazing.

July 19th, 2017
Great Dr.!!!
He was very knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.

September 19th, 2016
Dr Greenwald performed back surgery on my mother. She had been in so much pain before the surgery that she was nearly unable to walk. This surgery gave her her life back. Dr Greenwald was so kind and so helpful.

April 25th, 2016
Best of the best!
Dr. Greenwald removed a ependymoma from my Spinal Cord! Not only was he professional he saved my life on more than one occasion! He was very kind and considerate and had a terrific bedside manor! His skills compare to the best of the best in the world! I love Dr, Greenwald! I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs help with neurosurgery! Thank you Dr. Brent Greenwald your a hero1

April 29th, 2015
Love Dr Greenwald
Love love love Dr Greenwald! Found out what was wrong when Cali docs couldn't!

December 11th, 2013
Dr. Greenwald is an Amazing Dr! He takes time in his office to answer very important questions and doesn't make you feel rushed at all whatsoever. He describes the surgeries in complete detail and makes sure you understand everything best to his abilities. You can tell he is an Amazing father since he has pins all over his Dr coat and brags about them every chance he gets,every time we visit him he makes us feel like family and we really appreciate it! We have been going to Dr. Greenwald for over 3 yrs now and have had over 6 surgeries . Although Hydrocephalus has no guaranteed cure and an ongoing process Dr. Greenwald takes every possible action to try to relieve pain. We would Definitely recommend this Dr to anyone that requires a Neurosurgeon!

May 26th, 2009
Would recommend!
Dr Greenwald and his staff are VERY THOROUGH. I was pleased with everything. Dr Greenwald was on call when I ended up in the hospital, he performed a 17 hour surgery on my brain, and I survived to talk about it! But I didn't just survive, he took care to make incisions where they'd be concealed, got my eyebrows even, and I can walk, talk, learn...basically live a normal life!

June 9th, 2016