Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best of the best! show details Best of the best!
by Catherine M. POCATELLO, Idaho on Apr 25th, 2016

Dr. Greenwald removed a ependymoma from my Spinal Cord! Not only was he professional he saved my life on more than one occasion! He was very kind and considerate and had a terrific bedside manor! His skills compare to the best of the best in the world! I love Dr, Greenwald! I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs help with neurosurgery! Thank you Dr. Brent Greenwald your a hero1

Love Dr Greenwald show details Love Dr Greenwald
by Tasia on Apr 28th, 2015

Love love love Dr Greenwald! Found out what was wrong when Cali docs couldn't!

Dec 11th, 2013

Dr. Greenwald is an Amazing Dr! He takes time in his office to answer very important questions and doesn't make you feel rushed at all whatsoever. He describes the surgeries in complete detail and makes sure you understand everything best to his abilities. You can tell he is an Amazing father since he has pins all over his Dr coat and brags about them every chance he gets,every time we visit him he makes us feel like family and we really appreciate it! We have been going to Dr. Greenwald for over 3 yrs now and have had over 6 surgeries . Although Hydrocephalus has no guaranteed cure and an ongoing process Dr. Greenwald takes every possible action to try to relieve pain. We would Definitely recommend this Dr to anyone that requires a Neurosurgeon!

Would recommend! show details Would recommend!
by Jody on May 26th, 2009

Dr Greenwald and his staff are VERY THOROUGH. I was pleased with everything. Dr Greenwald was on call when I ended up in the hospital, he performed a 17 hour surgery on my brain, and I survived to talk about it! But I didn't just survive, he took care to make incisions where they'd be concealed, got my eyebrows even, and I can walk, talk, learn...basically live a normal life!