Surgical Specialist

3155 Channing Way
Ste B
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
208-535-4800
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 11th, 2013

Dr. Greenwald is an Amazing Dr! He takes time in his office to answer very important questions and doesn't make you feel rushed at all whatsoever. He describes the surgeries in complete detail and makes sure you understand everything best to his abilities. You can tell he is an Amazing father since he has pins all over his Dr coat and brags about them every chance he gets,every time we visit him he makes us feel like family and we really appreciate it! We have been going to Dr. Greenwald for over 3 yrs now and have had over 6 surgeries . Although Hydrocephalus has no guaranteed cure and an ongoing process Dr. Greenwald takes every possible action to try to relieve pain. We would Definitely recommend this Dr to anyone that requires a Neurosurgeon!

|  ped,vs auto approx speed 60  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2009

thanks for the incredible surgery.ped vs auto blackfoot id 4.23.03/all of ucla and various drs around the world,im lucky you were my dr.i walk and talk after a c3 complete break.thanks again tracy hutchinson

|  Would recommend!  |  show details
by Jody on May 26th, 2009

Dr Greenwald and his staff are VERY THOROUGH. I was pleased with everything. Dr Greenwald was on call when I ended up in the hospital, he performed a 17 hour surgery on my brain, and I survived to talk about it! But I didn't just survive, he took care to make incisions where they'd be concealed, got my eyebrows even, and I can walk, talk, learn...basically live a normal life!