A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent Hines practice?
Dr. Brent Hines practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Hanover Orthopedic Surgeons.