A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent S Hines DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent S. Hines practice?
- Dr. Brent Hines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Hines practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
See York Surgeons.