A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent S Hines DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent S. Hines practice?
- Dr. Brent Hines has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brent Hines practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Lewisberry, PA.
See Hanover Orthopedic Surgeons.