Dr. Brent Hisey MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Oklahoma City, OK

February 16th, 2017
I had my neck surgery 16 years ago and I have had zero problems.

April 30th, 2015
He is a great I told everyone I know this should go to him. He truly cares... He takes the time to talk to you that means alot.....

March 9th, 2014
RELEASED
Dr. (sic) Hisey released me back to regular work with a 25 pound lifting restriction after I wouldn't have surgery done. he never reviewed me to see how much I could lift very unprofessional.

January 13th, 2014
It took this doctor three weeks to see me at his office, told me I needed surgery as soon as possible, scheduled the surgery for four weeks out and then cancelled the day prior to the surgery without explanation and did not personally call me as requested to explain. His staff then scheduled the surgery for another two weeks out despite the fact I was getting worse by the day. I went elsewhere and had the surgery done in three days. I wasted alot of valuable time with this doctor which caused my condition to signficantly worsen.

October 18th, 2013
released to work
wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. he wanted to do surgery on my neck and told me I would still be disabled I declined surgery he released me back to regular work. so much for professionalism

April 16th, 2013
Dr. Hisey, an unassuming man of German descent who takes great care in his work performed my neck surgery last week. The results were instantaneous. He carefully reconstructed the vertebrae and meticulously removed bone spurs and other nerve issues restoring full feeling, mobility in extremities and eliminating pain. I was in tears when I saw him after surgery and, honestly, he did not act surprised by my elation. He was content with the results of his work. Results vary from person to person, but Dr. Hisey went the extra steps for restoration of the nerves- not just add stability with the plates (the primary reason for surgery). I feel better than I have in over 20 years. I had no idea the results could be so wonderful. You will wait to see this man. Rest assured, it is because he is highly sought after by patients. It is often difficult to reach his office or staff, but be a good patient and be patient! He's worth it.

June 11th, 2012
Post operative narrative
Dr. Hisey is very professional and accurate diagnostician. He pinpointed the problem, made a plan which ultimately ended with surgery. I am 5 days post surgery and feel great. I will see how I progress Sw

April 21st, 2011
Josh Heskew
Dr Hisey was great, He diagnosed my problem, and wasn't afraid of me getting a second opinion from another Dr, to ease my apprehentions. He did the job he said he would d.I would, and do recommend him to everybody I know.Thanks Doc!

July 8th, 2010
I had work done on my lower back and the results of the surgery were far above what I expected. Excellent doctor