A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hoffman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent L Hoffman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Brent Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Hoffman practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians.