A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Hollenbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Hollenbeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Hollenbeck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollenbeck graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Hollenbeck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Hollenbeck MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brent Hollenbeck practice?
- Dr. Brent Hollenbeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Hollenbeck practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.