A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Huffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Huffman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Essential Tremor
- Lung Cancer
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Huffman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Alan Huffman MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Huffman practice?
- Dr. Brent Huffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brent Huffman practices Neurology near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Avon Neurologists.