Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Dayton OB/GYN, Inc.
330 N Main St
Centerville, OH 45459
(937) 226-9551
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Beware....  |  show details
by Carey S, on Apr 11th, 2013

I went to Dr. Imbody for over 15 years-- through 2 pregnancies, and a couple surgeries. The last 2 years I was seeing him, I was complaining of horrific abdominal pain. One day I was in so much pain, they had me come in to see one of his associates since he was busy. That associate indicated that my pain was most likely from my fibroids. Wait, what?!? Dr. Imbody had NEVER told me I had fibroids, even after I kept coming in complaininf of pelvic pain-- he just wanted to put me on the birth control pill or do yet another surgery......I was floored, to say the least. I subsequently requested ALL of my hospital and medical records from the entire time I had been seeing him, both pregnancies, deliveries, and my surgeries....and Dr. Imbody HAD NOTED in my charts and records that I had fibroids YEARS before I "accidentally" found out about them from his associate (who has since left the practice, and I followed him!). I tried to call Dr. Imbody a couple times to give him the opportunity to explain why on earth he would withhold such vital health information from his own patient...he never called me back. Bottom line--- yes, he's a charmer, but he's not very knowledgeable (when I developed post tubal ligation syndrome, he had never even heard of it and I had to print out some journal articles to take to him! And HE'S THE DOCTOR!!), and in my case, he was downright neglectful. He allowed a patient (me) to suffer needlessly and for no reason other than just a complete lack of actually READING a patient's chart, I guess. I don't know what other excuse there could be.....

|  Awesome  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Imbody is great! I am to him after about 25 weeks into my first pregnancy and he was amazing at doing everything my other OB wasn't doing. I will never go to anyone else!

|  AvoAvoid this doctor if you want safe pregnancy  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

do not lat his charming bbedside manners fool you. I was fooled by it too. I transferred out after a bad oucome with my 1st pregnancy. during labor, the nurses kep calling him when my baby got in trouble and he did not answer mutiple beeps. He finally did come, but he still didn't take care of me & I ended up with disasterous results. I will never ever get over this. To this day, I still haven't figured out if he just doesn't care about his patients or if he doesn't know what to do, but if you want a sage pregnancy, go anywhere else.

Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Imbody is out of this world!!! He has a ridiculously amazing bedside manner! He's so cautious and respectable, and always takes time to talk to you and actually listens to what you have to say! You never feel rushed! If I had one complaint, it would be to get an early appointment, because it seems like the wait is longer if you go in the afternoon. But like someone else said if you have to wait... it's worth the quality care you're going to get! If you're in need of a fantastic OB/GYN go see Dr.I, he's the best!!

Jan 18th, 2010

Dr. Imbody ALWAYS give you enough time to speak and listens to every word you say! He is so caring and his bedside manner is out of this world! I guess you could say that unfortunately, you do have to wait a little longer in the office because he listens to all patients, but to me, that is a small price to pay since I can ALWAYS COUNT ON HIM to hear me!!! I will be a patient for LIFE!

Feb 6th, 2009

Best doctor I've ever met! By far!

|  great Dr., great personality and ability  |  show details
by BP on Sep 22nd, 2008

Dr. Imbody is an excellent, caring doctor. He always gives you the time you need, does a careful exam, and tells you that if you need to speak to him, be sure to tell the office staff that it is important and necessary that you speak directly to him. I have been a patient for many years and have great confidence in his knowledge.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by nikkiw on Oct 19th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Imbody is so nice! He is very easy to talk to & to understand. His office staff are good to work with also.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com