A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Morris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Morris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Morris practice?
Dr. Brent Morris practices Urology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Urologists.