A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Morris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Jerome Morris MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Morris practice?
- Dr. Brent Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Morris practices Urology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Urologists.