A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Smith, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Brent Smith practices Otolaryngology near Centennial, CO.