Dr. Brent Smith, MD
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Fabulous! show details Fabulous!
by Fran on Jul 24th, 2016

I have been treated by Dr Smith for the last 10 years and have never considered another professional since my first procedure. I have always been provided exceptional advice and am exceedingly happy with the results. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The prices are very reasonable based on the service and outcome provided. At times I forget how successful the procedures have been but was reminded recently at an event where I was with friends I haven't seen in years. They supposed my age to be 10-15 years younger than it is and I was told numerous times how stress-free I looked and that I was prettier than they recalled. Not one person asked if I'd had any procedures because the results look so natural. I will be a client of Dr. Smiths until he retires!

Jun 23rd, 2016

Definitely 5 stars! I am over the moon pleased with the results of my mini facelift. This is something I’ve wanted to do for years and I am so glad that a friend recommended Dr Smith. The post op down time was minimal and I saw positive results within 2 weeks. 3 months on and I feel great about the very natural looking results. Dr Smith and all of his staff are extremely friendly, professional and efficient. I’d highly recommend!

The best of the best when it comes to cosmetic surgery. show details The best of the best when it comes to cosmetic surgery.
by Steve C. on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Smith is a miracle worker when it comes to his excellent surgery skills combined with his top shelf staff and anesthesiologist. I had a face lift in 2004 (sometimes known as a mini-facelift) that included getting rid of the bags above and under my eyes that made me look sleepy), laser resurfacing on my face to get rid of the many blemishes I had as a 55 year old man that was out in the sun way too much with scars that miraculously disappeared after the surgery, and a neck chemical peel for blending the transition between my neck and face. Still to this day (12 years later) I don't look as old as I did before the surgery. I went from looking tired and angry with facial skin that was very sun-damaged, to looking 20 years younger and no more dermatologist visits every two months to have damaged areas either cut, burned, or frozen off of my face. I have also returned for Botox injections to keep my face smoothed out since I have a tendency to frown or smile more than the average person. Having had such an excellent experience in 2004 and my wife seeing the changes from that operation, she decided to have a severe scar on the bridge of her nose repaired and rhinoplasty to make her nose look more "dignified" since her nose was a little larger than she liked. The results were fantastic and amazing based on Dr. Smith's work. It has been about 6 weeks since she had her surgery and I find myself complementing her nose almost every day because of Dr. Smith's fine skills. He truly is a master when it comes to any surgery he does, and his staff is right there beside him ensuring the recovery process, follow-up visits, and patient care always exceeds expectations. I too look forward to the more dignified nose look surgery after seeing the wonderful results my wife received. For the results he achieves, and the reasonable price he charges, you can't go wrong choosing Dr. Smith as your miracle worker!

The Real ME show details The Real ME
by Peggy O on May 25th, 2016

I can't begin to say all the wonderful things I feel about Dr. Smith and his caring staff. At the initial consult, Dr. Smith showed me what he could do for me, but never once pressured me to make a decision. I decided on four procedures and am so glad I did. When I look in the mirror at Dr. Smith's work, I see ME -- only better! After my surgery, his staff of well-trained professionals instructed my husband in the after-care procedures. They were available for calls at any time and were always helpful and comforting. I'm so looking forward to my 50th high school reunion. The dowdy nerd is dowdy no longer!

mini face lift show details mini face lift
May 2nd, 2016

Dr Brent Smith Cosmetic Surgeon - outstanding results, outstanding experience, a consult with Dr Brent Smith is a must before you consider any type of cosmetic surgery for the face and neck.

by Hilary B on Apr 18th, 2016

Cosmetic surgery is a very personal & big decision one makes in their lifetime. I did a lot of research & chose Dr. Brent Smith with Smith Cosmetic Surgery. This has been the most positive life altering experience. Not only physically, but emotionally as well. I cannot say enough good things about the office staff & Dr. Brent Smith who generously offer their support & understanding during the entire process.

The best surgeon show details The best surgeon
by Nancy L. Myers on Mar 20th, 2016

I just had another procedure by Dr. Smith and he did his usual excellent work. I have been a patient for over 15 years and highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery. His work is impeccable with a lot of support and follow up care. I would not use any other cosmetic surgeon, ever.

by JoAnne H. on Mar 11th, 2016

I had cosmetic surgery by Dr. Brent Smith just 5 weeks ago and I am soooo happy with the results. I had a mini neck/cheek lift, eyelid surgery, liposculpture and corregator muscle surgery. I look very natural and just like my younger self again! He is very easy to talk to, and his staff is the best! Always very prompt with appointments, and very caring!

Mar 8th, 2016

I am more than pleased with the outcome of my Mini lift and Laser surgery! I vow to take better care of myself and skin! Dr. Smith and his staff were accommodating to my needs before and after surgery. I look great and so glad I finally scheduled after a year of researching I booked with Dr. Smith of his work but also I didn't feel pressured to make a decision right then and there. I waited 9-10 months and glad I did because I am totally confident I gave myself time to pick the right Doctor with the right staff!

Excellent work on my neck and jowls show details Excellent work on my neck and jowls
by jj52 on Feb 21st, 2016

I wish I was able to post the before and after photos of the difference Dr. Brent Smith made on my face. The photos can be found on the Real Self site. He did an exceptional job on my jowls, jaw line and neck. His support team is incredible. From the time I first contacted his office to my follow-ups after surgery, his staff have been attentive and supportive. I did my homework before I chose Dr. Smith. I found his fees reasonable compared to other plastic surgeons in the area and appreciated the fact that he didn't charge a $100 consultation fee. He answered all my questions, was never too hurried, and I was even able to get an appointment quickly for a second consultation before I made my decision. From start to finish he treated me with genuine care. I'm not sure what else I can add. I am an actual patient of Dr. Smith's, 64 years old and very active. I believe that now I look as young as I feel.

Couldn't Ask For a Better Experience show details Couldn't Ask For a Better Experience
by Mary Beauchamp on Feb 9th, 2016

From the beginning right to the end we couldn't have asked for a better experience. My 16 year old daughter wanted Rhinoplasty after being teased about her "huge nose". I was very unsure about letting her pursue this but after much discussion I knew it was what she wanted and was the right thing to do. A friend of mine recommended this office. At the first appointment I knew this was the right place to be. They were so welcoming, answered all of our questions & put my daughter and I at ease. On the day of the surgery we were so nervous but we both felt confident that she was in extremely good hands. The nurses, anesthesiologist, office staff, EVERYONE was so helpful and felt like family. A week later on Christmas Eve her cast came off and there were tears and hugs with the Doctor and my daughter and I joked that Dr Smith was like Santa and this was the best present ever! She had no troubles, no bruising and a very fast recovery. When she returned back to school after Christmas break no one even noticed because it was done so tasteful and subtle. Now, one month pre-op we both agreed her nose fits her face better and looks beautiful. This experience was more than worth it and we highly recommend anyone interested to look into it and see if it's for you. It was life changing for her and she can no longer be called the girl with the huge nose.

Better than I could have Imagined! show details Better than I could have Imagined!
Jan 5th, 2016

Dr. Smith and his team could not have done a better job on my nose surgery. I chose Dr. Smith because of his focus on facial plastic surgery -- with so many doctors who do breast implants, tummy tucks, nose surgeries, and face lifts all in the same office, finding a doctor who focuses his expertise on the face was very important to me. Because Dr. Smith only operates on the face and neck, he is truly an expert in both aesthetic and structural nuances of facial plastics. Dr. Smith addressed all of my concerns with an artistic flair. My nose has a wonderful shape that has enhanced all of my facial features, given me a more youthful appearance, and I can breathe better. It turned out better than I ever could have imagined! Thank you so much!

FAILURE show details FAILURE
by Extremely disappointed on Dec 30th, 2015

Dr. Smith's biggest concern isn't for the patient! It's all about getting your money. Once he's got that he couldn't care less about whether you're satisfied. He does sloppy, shoddy work! He does not deliver what he says he will! And he calls himself a Christian!

Lies and does not do proceduces paid for show details Lies and does not do proceduces paid for
Dec 20th, 2015

I paid to have thread lift and lip enhancement. Did not do anything with lips. There were no marks indicating anything was done and his office people told me nothing was done however he said it was done and charged me. Thread lift broke, have had pain since. Lies

Christian doctor? show details Christian doctor?
by Lisa on Dec 17th, 2015

Dr. Smith was wonderful during the initial consultation. I paid for my surgery in advance and had to cancel my cosmetic procedure because of complications with another unexpected surgery which I had severe complications. Dr. Smith contacted me and tried to convince me to continue with his procedure. I tried to explain to him that I was in horrible pain and could not even think about another surgery until I healed. It was a very unpleasant conversation. This doctor is nothing more than a ruthless doctor who is driven by greed. The fact that he promotes that he is a Christian doctor does not surprise me.

by Denise L. on Oct 17th, 2015

I was planning my wedding and thought to myself " I can't let the photographer take any side profile pictures of me. I hate my neck and double chin!" Then I thought that's ridiculous because many wedding pictures are side profile. So, I starting researching plastic surgeons. Even though I am a 55 year bride, I wanted to look my best! I had a lower face/ neck lift last May, and got married in September. I could not be happier. I LOVE my profile now. My pictures came out great. I would recommend Dr. Smith to any friend or family member.

Great show details Great
by Lori M on Oct 7th, 2015

Dr. Smith and his staff made my experience one of a kind. He explained everything and made sure that I was comfortable each step of the way. He assured me that I would have the results I desired prior to my wedding in all in a six week time. Everybody was shocked and impressed with the mini lift that he performed. He deserves to be acknowledged as one of the best. I am thrilled that his approach was different in terms of making sure that my face did not look all tightened like Hollywood, but instead had a natural look post surgery. For the last fifteen years, I have shyed away from the camera. Now, I let people take my picture and have regained my self confidence. Thank you Dr. Smith and your wonderful staff..

Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr. Smith and staff were competent caring professionals on every level. I recommend him with out hesitation.

Dr. Brent Smith is great and I would highly reccomend Him! show details Dr. Brent Smith is great and I would highly reccomend Him!
by RP on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Smith was an excellent surgeon! His staff is courteous and the facility is very clean and well maintained. I consulted with several plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. Smith and I am very pleased with his work! I receive compliments all the time and most don't even realize I've had "some work" done! People ask is my daughter is my sister! What a compliment to Dr. Smith's work!

The Best! show details The Best!
by Rhonda G. on Sep 24th, 2014

Prior to going to Dr. Smith I had 5 other procedures by 5 different surgeons. So I know with certainty when I say that he and his staff are the total package. Quality, kind attentiveness, experienced, knowledgable, artistic and truly able to do the impossible (Iwas turned away by many due to the difficulty of my surgery). It means a lot when you are given the time and treated so well. Back that up with excellent abilities and wonderful follow-up care, making it easy to write this and recommmend him and use him again!

by Paula F on Jul 24th, 2014

Our daughter had a procedure done by Dr. Smith. I am SO glad we found him, we'd gone to 4 other surgeons, but when we had our consultation here, I knew this was the right one. Dr. Smith showed us pictures (even during-surgery pictures, but when you are having this done, you should know all you can about it), he had all the time in the world to talk with us, and he talked with our daughter like she was an adult. I had to call the office to ask questions I hadn't thought of at the consult time, his staff is fantastic - kind, patient, knowledgable. When it's your kid, you want everything to go as well as possible. The surgery went really well. I just really appreciated Dr. Smith's honesty about the whole thing, his realistic expectations. He followed up with us, made sure everything was ok, he was just wonderful. Thank you so much.

Very happy client! show details Very happy client!
by Judy on Jul 22nd, 2014

This was my second neck/cheek lift. I wasn’t happy with first one so 15 years later I was really scared to try again. Then I found Dr Brent Smith. He is the best!! He went over everything with me from vitamins and supplements that I should take before the procedure, (which he supplied by the way) to everything I should do right after and all follow up appointments. He made sure I understood everything and answered all my concerns. He even repaired the results of my last procedure. Doing my research beforehand, I can tell you that Dr. Smith is continually learning new procedures and has all the top notch equipment. Always looking for ways to do things even better. He shares his new ideas and procedures with other doctors around the country and is always striving to give the best results for each of his patients. My results are awesome!! I look younger but natural. I couldn’t have dreamed it would come out this good. And he was as happy for me as I was. Very sincere man and with him it truly is all about you! I have friends that are now making appointments and I’m sooo excited to see their results!! Thank you Doctor Brent! Thank you for truly putting each one of us your top priority and truly caring about our needs, feelings, and results.!! You are truly the best most caring Doctor ever!!!

63 and feeling 20 years younger show details 63 and feeling 20 years younger
May 16th, 2014

So happy with results of neck lift, brow lift, mini cheek lift, lipo around mouth area and fraxel laser. First few days after was not fun recovery but I am extremely happy I went through with all the procedures at one time. I look on the outside now like I feel on the inside. I am 63 and my daughter in law says I look 15 yrs. younger and I feel it. Renewed self confidence for sure. Getting compliments on how good I look and have not told many people such as your complexion sure looks good or did you get a new hairstyle or color? I just smile. I had written Dr. Smith's name down several years ago when a friend had gone to him. She looked so natural after her surgery and i knew if I ever had anything done, it would be with him. I will certainly refer him in the future.

Not what you think or want! show details Not what you think or want!
by Terry Bell on Apr 7th, 2014

I went in for my eyes, upper and lower eyelids surgery. What a mess. The stitches fell out early, causing the scar to enlarge, had 3 revisions, one without the aid of professional numbing, you would not believe the pain, after all 3, eyelid scars are no different. Brent Smith has a nice way about him, after that, once the money is spent, you are a number, everything is always fine, and will heal in time. I've had dry eyes since the surgery, now my right eye tear duct is blocked somehow and the ophthalmologist says I need to see, guess what, a plastic surgeon, I told her NO THANKS. In closing, facial plastic surgery is no joke, it's not easy, it's painful, it's results are not what you think, not close, and it's also very expensive.

Bad Dr. show details Bad Dr.
by jh on Mar 11th, 2014

Warning against this Dr!! He is not a facial artist! He did something totally different than what I wanted. He experimented on my face with a lazer that should have been retired long ago. He left me with a big blotchy circle with lost pigmentation on my forehead. It will never go away! He ruined my life! Beware!!

Retired show details Retired
Jan 23rd, 2014

I would choose Dr. Smith for cosmetic surgery again. He took a lot of time with me, explained the procedures and what changes would take place after surgery. I had a facelift, neck and check lift, lower and upper eyes, and CO 2 on my face and neck. I look 10 years younger and my skin is beautiful! Dr. smith has a terrific bedside manner and his staff (all of them) are kind, caring and very professional. I had nothing but a wonderful experience and am very happy with the results. Everything looks natural, not tight, wind blown and fake looking. He did a terrific job!

Multiple procedures show details Multiple procedures
by Carol A. on Jan 19th, 2014

I met Dr. Smith about 20 years ago when he repaired my mouth which had been ruined by another surgeon. My husband was delighted and said I looked like myself again. Since that time I have had two face lifts, Botox and fillers to my face. Dr. Smith also did a face lift and laser resurfacing for our daughter and my husband said it was the best money we ever spent. I am an old lady but I look about 20 years younger than I am due to Dr. Smith. In our family we refer to him as Michael Angelo Smith because of his great artistry.

by Susan M on Apr 16th, 2013

I had a facelift, under the eye repair and eyebrow lift. Not happy still after his attempt to fix it (two additional surgeries on the eye brow lift). He means well but doesn't get the job done.

Recent neck and face lift show details Recent neck and face lift
by M.H. on Apr 4th, 2013

I am a woman in my 60's who has had two previous plastic surgeries. Both doctors were good and very nice but I needed some corrections. I am three weeks out from my surgery and am shocked at the fabulous results. I was driving on day 5!!!! The bruising was so minimal. My jowls are gone. I look nicely improved and very naturally prettier. My husband is thrilled at how improved my appearance is. Dr. Smith is a true specialist in the face and neck areas. I had no idea what a pleasant experience SURGERY could be!! He and his staff are professional from A to Z. I will only go back to Dr. Smith.

Outstanding!!! show details Outstanding!!!
by M.B. on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Smith put me at ease right from the beginning. I never thought I would consider plastic surgery so I was pretty intimidated about the process. Dr. Smith is very down to earth and the whole staff was great. I had my upper and lower eyelids done, fat taken from under my chin and grafted into my face and he did CO2 laser on my face. I look way younger and feel great about myself. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Smith to everyone considering having work done on the face! 4 stars!!!