Dr. Brent Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Smith?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Brent Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

Very happy I did my homework!! Very nice and compassionate! Very good at what he does! Would go back for any more of my needs!

August 15th, 2017

Upper and Lower Eye Lift

I went in to see Dr. Smith after my wife went in for a consult and then had her procedure done. She looks wonderful. She had liposuction under her chin. I went in for a consult for my eyes. I was very nervous, never having any experience with this. I am now into my 4th day of recovery. It was a very simple recovery right afterwards with very little pain. I am very pleased with how my eyes, even now, are much more open and alive. Thank you Dr. Smith!!

December 8th, 2016

I'm 58 and have wanted to do an eyelid surgery for years. However, I didn't want to look like I had had cosmetic surgery. I'm your average woman, mother of 6, grandmother of 8 and people have always said I look great. But when I looked in the mirror, all I saw was droopy eyelids. No matter how I did my makeup, even following all the make up tricks, I could not make my droopy lids look any better.. I went to see Dr Smith and immediately fell in love with him! He is very down to earth, as is his staff. Not pompous and patronizing as I had imagined they would be. His warm demeanor and clear explanation of the procedure convinced me that I was not perceived as vain. The procedure was painless, the recovery easy and the final look was AMAZING!! I don't hate my eyes anymore! And yet, it doesn't look like I had surgery at all! It looks like I just woke up one morning and had beautiful eyes again! I can actually see my eyelashes! A dramatic change WITHOUT being obvious I had cosmetic surgery! My friends who knew I was having a procedure told me it was unnecessary, but when they saw the results, they understood! Others just say I look much younger and my eyes are lively again. I can't say enough about Dr Smith and his expertise, gentle demeanor, obvious love for his family and dedication to his patients!

October 25th, 2016

Mini face lift and upper eyelids

Dr. Smith and his staff, were so professional and supportive before during and after my procedure. The outcome was better than I could have imagined! Every time I had a question or issue they saw me right away and diagnosed it and took care of it that day. I was very anxious about this, but they all made me feel so good and taken care of and that is what I needed. I would recommend Dr. Smith as highly skilled and professional and caring. We need more of that these days! His staff is also 5 stars, wonderful!

August 30th, 2016

Patient

Doctor Smith and his staff are fantastic to work with compassionate and dedicated to the best care and great results. I recommend the fractal laser resurfacing it is easy to recover from in less than 2 weeks for me and it completely changed my complexion no more lines, scars,or brown spots my skin has never looked this good . I had a neck and lower face lift as well as a brow lift and it has changed the way I feel in the world. I feel my outside matches my inside youthful self now!

July 24th, 2016

Fabulous!

I have been treated by Dr Smith for the last 10 years and have never considered another professional since my first procedure. I have always been provided exceptional advice and am exceedingly happy with the results. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The prices are very reasonable based on the service and outcome provided. At times I forget how successful the procedures have been but was reminded recently at an event where I was with friends I haven't seen in years. They supposed my age to be 10-15 years younger than it is and I was told numerous times how stress-free I looked and that I was prettier than they recalled. Not one person asked if I'd had any procedures because the results look so natural. I will be a client of Dr. Smiths until he retires!

June 23rd, 2016

Definitely 5 stars! I am over the moon pleased with the results of my mini facelift. This is something I’ve wanted to do for years and I am so glad that a friend recommended Dr Smith. The post op down time was minimal and I saw positive results within 2 weeks. 3 months on and I feel great about the very natural looking results. Dr Smith and all of his staff are extremely friendly, professional and efficient. I’d highly recommend!

May 26th, 2016

The best of the best when it comes to cosmetic surgery.

Dr. Smith is a miracle worker when it comes to his excellent surgery skills combined with his top shelf staff and anesthesiologist. I had a face lift in 2004 (sometimes known as a mini-facelift) that included getting rid of the bags above and under my eyes that made me look sleepy), laser resurfacing on my face to get rid of the many blemishes I had as a 55 year old man that was out in the sun way too much with scars that miraculously disappeared after the surgery, and a neck chemical peel for blending the transition between my neck and face. Still to this day (12 years later) I don't look as old as I did before the surgery. I went from looking tired and angry with facial skin that was very sun-damaged, to looking 20 years younger and no more dermatologist visits every two months to have damaged areas either cut, burned, or frozen off of my face. I have also returned for Botox injections to keep my face smoothed out since I have a tendency to frown or smile more than the average person. Having had such an excellent experience in 2004 and my wife seeing the changes from that operation, she decided to have a severe scar on the bridge of her nose repaired and rhinoplasty to make her nose look more "dignified" since her nose was a little larger than she liked. The results were fantastic and amazing based on Dr. Smith's work. It has been about 6 weeks since she had her surgery and I find myself complementing her nose almost every day because of Dr. Smith's fine skills. He truly is a master when it comes to any surgery he does, and his staff is right there beside him ensuring the recovery process, follow-up visits, and patient care always exceeds expectations. I too look forward to the more dignified nose look surgery after seeing the wonderful results my wife received. For the results he achieves, and the reasonable price he charges, you can't go wrong choosing Dr. Smith as your miracle worker!

May 25th, 2016

The Real ME

I can't begin to say all the wonderful things I feel about Dr. Smith and his caring staff. At the initial consult, Dr. Smith showed me what he could do for me, but never once pressured me to make a decision. I decided on four procedures and am so glad I did. When I look in the mirror at Dr. Smith's work, I see ME -- only better! After my surgery, his staff of well-trained professionals instructed my husband in the after-care procedures. They were available for calls at any time and were always helpful and comforting. I'm so looking forward to my 50th high school reunion. The dowdy nerd is dowdy no longer!

May 3rd, 2016

mini face lift

Dr Brent Smith Cosmetic Surgeon - outstanding results, outstanding experience, a consult with Dr Brent Smith is a must before you consider any type of cosmetic surgery for the face and neck.

April 18th, 2016

Cosmetic surgery is a very personal & big decision one makes in their lifetime. I did a lot of research & chose Dr. Brent Smith with Smith Cosmetic Surgery. This has been the most positive life altering experience. Not only physically, but emotionally as well. I cannot say enough good things about the office staff & Dr. Brent Smith who generously offer their support & understanding during the entire process.

March 21st, 2016

The best surgeon

I just had another procedure by Dr. Smith and he did his usual excellent work. I have been a patient for over 15 years and highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery. His work is impeccable with a lot of support and follow up care. I would not use any other cosmetic surgeon, ever.