Dr. Brent Smith, MD
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sandra on Oct 15th, 2014

I had a neck & mini face lift (lower eyes) preformed by Dr. Smith in 2008. It was one of the best things I've ever done. After seeing Dr. Smith on the TV show Colorado & Company, I decided to schedule a free consultation. At 62 yrs old I thought I might need a touch-up on my face. I chose to have the same procedure, except on my upper eyelids instead of lower. Dr. Smith also suggested a lip sculpture (fat transfer) around my mouth area. I had everything done in September 2014. Despite the cost & uncomfortable nature of the recovery, I don't regret having this done. I'm so pleased with the results. Dr. Smith is an artist when it comes to your face. I would recommend him & his wonderful staff in heartbeat.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Rhonda G. on Sep 24th, 2014

Prior to going to Dr. Smith I had 5 other procedures by 5 different surgeons. So I know with certainty when I say that he and his staff are the total package. Quality, kind attentiveness, experienced, knowledgable, artistic and truly able to do the impossible (Iwas turned away by many due to the difficulty of my surgery). It means a lot when you are given the time and treated so well. Back that up with excellent abilities and wonderful follow-up care, making it easy to write this and recommmend him and use him again!

by Paula F on Jul 24th, 2014

Our daughter had a procedure done by Dr. Smith. I am SO glad we found him, we'd gone to 4 other surgeons, but when we had our consultation here, I knew this was the right one. Dr. Smith showed us pictures (even during-surgery pictures, but when you are having this done, you should know all you can about it), he had all the time in the world to talk with us, and he talked with our daughter like she was an adult. I had to call the office to ask questions I hadn't thought of at the consult time, his staff is fantastic - kind, patient, knowledgable. When it's your kid, you want everything to go as well as possible. The surgery went really well. I just really appreciated Dr. Smith's honesty about the whole thing, his realistic expectations. He followed up with us, made sure everything was ok, he was just wonderful. Thank you so much.

|  Very happy client!  |  show details
by Judy on Jul 22nd, 2014

This was my second neck/cheek lift. I wasn’t happy with first one so 15 years later I was really scared to try again. Then I found Dr Brent Smith. He is the best!! He went over everything with me from vitamins and supplements that I should take before the procedure, (which he supplied by the way) to everything I should do right after and all follow up appointments. He made sure I understood everything and answered all my concerns. He even repaired the results of my last procedure. Doing my research beforehand, I can tell you that Dr. Smith is continually learning new procedures and has all the top notch equipment. Always looking for ways to do things even better. He shares his new ideas and procedures with other doctors around the country and is always striving to give the best results for each of his patients. My results are awesome!! I look younger but natural. I couldn’t have dreamed it would come out this good. And he was as happy for me as I was. Very sincere man and with him it truly is all about you! I have friends that are now making appointments and I’m sooo excited to see their results!! Thank you Doctor Brent! Thank you for truly putting each one of us your top priority and truly caring about our needs, feelings, and results.!! You are truly the best most caring Doctor ever!!!

|  63 and feeling 20 years younger  |  show details
May 16th, 2014

So happy with results of neck lift, brow lift, mini cheek lift, lipo around mouth area and fraxel laser. First few days after was not fun recovery but I am extremely happy I went through with all the procedures at one time. I look on the outside now like I feel on the inside. I am 63 and my daughter in law says I look 15 yrs. younger and I feel it. Renewed self confidence for sure. Getting compliments on how good I look and have not told many people such as your complexion sure looks good or did you get a new hairstyle or color? I just smile. I had written Dr. Smith's name down several years ago when a friend had gone to him. She looked so natural after her surgery and i knew if I ever had anything done, it would be with him. I will certainly refer him in the future.

Apr 15th, 2014

I had my eyes done in January have had 2 revisions already. My right eye is still not the same. I would not recommend him at all. Stay away

|  Not what you think or want!  |  show details
by Terry Bell on Apr 7th, 2014

I went in for my eyes, upper and lower eyelids surgery. What a mess. The stitches fell out early, causing the scar to enlarge, had 3 revisions, one without the aid of professional numbing, you would not believe the pain, after all 3, eyelid scars are no different. Brent Smith has a nice way about him, after that, once the money is spent, you are a number, everything is always fine, and will heal in time. I've had dry eyes since the surgery, now my right eye tear duct is blocked somehow and the ophthalmologist says I need to see, guess what, a plastic surgeon, I told her NO THANKS. In closing, facial plastic surgery is no joke, it's not easy, it's painful, it's results are not what you think, not close, and it's also very expensive.

|  Bad Dr.  |  show details
by jh on Mar 11th, 2014

Warning against this Dr!! He is not a facial artist! He did something totally different than what I wanted. He experimented on my face with a lazer that should have been retired long ago. He left me with a big blotchy circle with lost pigmentation on my forehead. It will never go away! He ruined my life! Beware!!

|  Dr. Smith is amazing!  |  show details
by KS on Feb 26th, 2014

I am a new patient and I am so lucky that Dr. Smith did my neck lift, chin implant and rhinoplasty in December 2013! Everything he did was so subtle that I do not look pulled or unnatural at all, but I do look so much younger. I also had fractional laser - 3 sessions and now I have no wrinkles and I am 52! My husband kept looking at my face and could not believe how great it looked. He is going to get his neck done also by Dr. Smith. I feel so good about myself and am so grateful to Dr. Smith. To me, the best plastic surgery is when no one can tell you had it, jus that you look really good and that is what I got from Dr. Smith. I will be a patient for life! I love his staff too!

|  Retired  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

I would choose Dr. Smith for cosmetic surgery again. He took a lot of time with me, explained the procedures and what changes would take place after surgery. I had a facelift, neck and check lift, lower and upper eyes, and CO 2 on my face and neck. I look 10 years younger and my skin is beautiful! Dr. smith has a terrific bedside manner and his staff (all of them) are kind, caring and very professional. I had nothing but a wonderful experience and am very happy with the results. Everything looks natural, not tight, wind blown and fake looking. He did a terrific job!

|  Multiple procedures  |  show details
by Carol A. on Jan 19th, 2014

I met Dr. Smith about 20 years ago when he repaired my mouth which had been ruined by another surgeon. My husband was delighted and said I looked like myself again. Since that time I have had two face lifts, Botox and fillers to my face. Dr. Smith also did a face lift and laser resurfacing for our daughter and my husband said it was the best money we ever spent. I am an old lady but I look about 20 years younger than I am due to Dr. Smith. In our family we refer to him as Michael Angelo Smith because of his great artistry.

|  Patient  |  show details
by M.W. on Apr 22nd, 2013

I just had upper bleph on my eyes and was extremely disappointed. I had used Dr Smith before and shocked that he did such a horrible job. The incisions were jagged and uneven and the worse, is now my eyes do not totally shut and it cannot be reversed. He hurried through this surgery, he gave no followup care, I feel like turning him into the Board, and may still. I would use a special eye dr for eye surgery. Do NOT use this dr. Also, I repeatedly waited more than 45 min to an 1hr when I had my laser peels done with his aesthetician. He would take her away to do consults with new patients on top of my SCHEDULED time and she was repeatedly complaining about it. This place is not a place I would recommend.

by Susan M on Apr 16th, 2013

I had a facelift, under the eye repair and eyebrow lift. Not happy still after his attempt to fix it (two additional surgeries on the eye brow lift). He means well but doesn't get the job done.

|  Can't recommend  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2013

Here is what you need to know: The most time Dr. Smith will spend with you will be BEFORE you decide on your surgery. Afterwards he will be rushing in, take a quick look at you, say that all looks beautiful, and be done. Concerns after your surgery will be quickly dismissed. I wish I had paid attention to the person whose review has now been removed... she wrote: Avoid!

|  Recent neck and face lift  |  show details
by M.H. on Apr 4th, 2013

I am a woman in my 60's who has had two previous plastic surgeries. Both doctors were good and very nice but I needed some corrections. I am three weeks out from my surgery and am shocked at the fabulous results. I was driving on day 5!!!! The bruising was so minimal. My jowls are gone. I look nicely improved and very naturally prettier. My husband is thrilled at how improved my appearance is. Dr. Smith is a true specialist in the face and neck areas. I had no idea what a pleasant experience SURGERY could be!! He and his staff are professional from A to Z. I will only go back to Dr. Smith.

|  Outstanding!!!  |  show details
by M.B. on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Smith put me at ease right from the beginning. I never thought I would consider plastic surgery so I was pretty intimidated about the process. Dr. Smith is very down to earth and the whole staff was great. I had my upper and lower eyelids done, fat taken from under my chin and grafted into my face and he did CO2 laser on my face. I look way younger and feel great about myself. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Smith to everyone considering having work done on the face! 4 stars!!!

Apr 1st, 2013

Too bad the rating categories don't ask if the doc actually KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING - they only ask about timeliness and courtesy. Well, heck, yeah, they want you into their office and they will sweet talk you to death...after you take the bait, pay $13,000 for surgery, you end up looking like ....you need plastic surgery! My jowls came back after the swelling went down and that was about 4 or 5 months. My eyelids were uneven ...one word for the very rich Dr. Smith - AVOID!!

|  NO! NO! NO!  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Everything AVOID said is true!