A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent R Jacobson DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent R. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Brent Jacobson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Jacobson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Billings Radiologists.