A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent R Jacobson DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brent R. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Brent Jacobson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Jacobson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Billings Radiologists.