Overall Review

4.7

March 3rd, 2016
great doc!
The doctor was very nice and easy to talk with. He made me feel comfortable. Very smart and handsome.

November 9th, 2015
I owe my life to this doctor. I explained how I was having chest pains. He ordered echo on me. I had 99% blockage in my LAD. Miracle Im alive! Thank you Dr. Jacobus

October 3rd, 2015
Great physician and very Compassionate caring man. My family dr. For 22 years.

August 8th, 2013
Wonderful person
I would recommend him to anyone. He does run late but it's worth it. He truly listens and understands. He is well mannered and good on the eyes.

November 19th, 2012
BEST in the area!!!
Dr Jacobus is amazing at what he does. He listened to me an helped me find the best alternative for my life And health. He is very active and believes strongly in holistic medicine. I would DEFINITELY refer him to friends and family.

July 31st, 2012
Pitiful Excuse for a Dr.
I just came from Dr Jacobus, and I have to say I feel as if I have been violated in the worst way possible. I was charged 90$ for a visit only to be prescribed medicine that makes me sick to my stomach. Even when I told the nurse, who then told the Dr. I was told the medicine I was prescribed would be fine. Even though it is exactly the same as the Vicodin that makes me violently sick to my stomach. I would advise anyone who wants a doctor who cares about their patients to not visit Dr. Jacobus. Unless you like having a Dr. that doesnt give a crap if he prescribed you medicine you cant even take.

August 21st, 2010
Made me feel very comfortable
I would (and have) Highly recommend Dr. Jacobus to all of my friends and family.He is very nice and very easy to talk to. My overall experience with him my first visit was the best experience Ive ever had sitting down with an MD and getting everthing out in the open without feeling any need to withhold anything or lie about anything. He was very informative and thorough, and also very compansionate and a very good listener. I am so glad I was able to find a Dr. with such a great bedside manner. He will definately be my new Family Medical Dr. from now on. Thank you Dr. for all of your help, and to your staff for being so courteous.

July 8th, 2009
Dr. Jacobus is very friendly and easy to talk to. He listens to the problems you may be having and discusses any alternative paths available.

February 24th, 2009
He's Great
Dr. Jacobus made me feel comfortable. He treated me with care and was truly interested in me as aperson.