Dr. Brent Kaziny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Kaziny?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Brent Kaziny?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 28th, 2013

Great Doctor

First, this Doctor is now at Texas Children's Hospital in Katy, TX 77084. I took my son in to the emergency room after he had an accident and hit his head. Even though it was a minor injury I wanted to make sure he would be alright. I am be a little to jumpy, but only because my parents were the opposite and would not take you in for anything. Dr. Kaziny was very friendly and actually took his time with my son even though it was a minor injury. He answered my questions and provided me with great information. Texas Children's is a wonderful Hospital and I would choose them over any other hospital for my son.

Adult ADHD