A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Keeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forrest Keeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forrest Keeler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeler graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keeler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forrest B Keeler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Forrest B. Keeler practice?
- Dr. Forrest Keeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Forrest Keeler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.