Dr. Brent Kennedy Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

SO happy with my results!

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I got my chin implant done with Dr. Kennedy and I LOVE it! He and his staff are so welcoming and kind, too. I really couldn't be happier with my results and it was the least expensive (I did my research lol) Dr. Kennedy showed me before and after pictures before I had surgery and I think my jaw line looks better than what they said it was going to look like. THANK YOU!! This is something I've always wanted done :)

Comfortable Office