Dr. Brent Kennedy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

SO happy with my results!
I got my chin implant done with Dr. Kennedy and I LOVE it! He and his staff are so welcoming and kind, too. I really couldn't be happier with my results and it was the least expensive (I did my research lol) Dr. Kennedy showed me before and after pictures before I had surgery and I think my jaw line looks better than what they said it was going to look like. THANK YOU!! This is something I've always wanted done :)

March 2nd, 2012
Avoid at all cost.
Dr. Kennedy did a botch job on my wifes implants and she has been paying for it for years. He placed them wrong in her mouth and she has threw suffered multiple surgeries. He has a bad reputation among many of the dentists she has visited since his so called work. We would hate to see this happen to anyone else, so please take caution.

March 2nd, 2012