Dr. Brent Kimball, MD
Minimally Invasive Spine & Brain Surgeon

Everything I hoped for show details Everything I hoped for
Dec 29th, 2015

I woke after surgery much improved, my incision was tiny. I am back to running and hiking. Enough said

Nov 18th, 2015

Dr. Kimball performed my back surgery. He is very caring and always takes the time to fully explain everything. Would definitely recommend him if you are considering back surgery.

Bad experience show details Bad experience
Sep 12th, 2015

Dr. Kimball didn't show up to my follow up appointment. I got there 15 minutes early and I left with unanswered questions about problems I was still experiencing. If mornings aren't his thing, why was I offered a morning appointment? I may not be a neurosurgeon, but my time is just as valuable. I was never called to reschedule or with an apology. After my surgery I started receiving bills, which I fully expected. What I didn't expect was to see that Dr. Kimball and his office are out of network. I was never once informed of this and am now drowning in medical bills, an uncomfortable situation that could have been avoided had the front office staff, or anyone really, been honest with me. I work for a radiology company and pray for the patients that give me his name as their referring physician. I hope that my experience is one of a kind and that they are not being neglected as I have been. I didn't choose to injure myself so badly that surgery was my only option, but wish I had been given the choice to find another neurosurgeon that my insurance would have paid for.

Jan 15th, 2010