A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Kooistra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Kooistra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Kooistra, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooistra graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kooistra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Brent Kooistra MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Kooistra practice?
- Dr. Jon Kooistra has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jon Kooistra practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI and Beaver Dam, WI.
See Madison Allergists and Madison Pediatricians.