A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Laartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Laartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Laartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Laartz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laartz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent William Laartz MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brent W. Laartz practice?
- Dr. Brent Laartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Laartz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Safety Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Safety Harbor Internists and Safety Harbor Infectious Disease Doctors.