Dr. Brent Laartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brent Laartz?

September 30th, 2016

They put you in exam room and...waited 50 minutes before been seen by Doc. I have witnessed patients living the waiting room after excessive waiting...and not happy.. .

June 23rd, 2011

Best Infectious Disease doctor around

I found Dr. Laartz and his staff to be pleasant and most helpful. Dr. Laartz is very knowledgeable and without him I don't think I could have gotten rid of the infection I had.

March 23rd, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

I found Dr. Laartz to be very intelligent. I had several questions coming in and Dr. Laartz answered all my question which is so hard to find in a doctor now a days. I am very impressed and would recommend this doctor to anyone.A++++

December 10th, 2010

Can't seem to get the right amount of pills for scripts that I take. Has taken six days to get an answer on a script. No longer gives any refill for scripts that I have taken for years so I now have to deal with getting all my scripts each month which has taken over a week on numerous occations, and scripts have been wrong on a number of occations.

March 12th, 2010

Mr Gerald Lavalette

Dr. Laartz rushes your appointments, seeming not to care about you. You cannot reach this doctor after hours AT ALL! The answering service is useless. The nurses do not follow up on call backs and they leave you all weekend with no meds. CHOOSE A DIFFERENT DOCTOR IF POSSIBLE- DO NOT GO TO LAARTZ!!!!

May 17th, 2017