A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Laing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Laing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Laing, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Laing graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laing has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Laing MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brent Laing practice?
- Dr. Brent Laing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brent Laing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elizabethton, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Erwin, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Elizabethton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.