A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Lancaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Lancaster, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent A Lancaster FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Brent Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Lancaster practices Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.