A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Lancaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Lancaster, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Lancaster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent A Lancaster FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Brent Lancaster has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brent Lancaster practices Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Arkansas City, KS and Chanute, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.