A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Lanier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Lanier, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lanier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Children's Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Lanier practice?
Dr. Brent Lanier practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.