A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Lanier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanier
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lanier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Lanier, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lanier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Joseph Lanier MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Brent Lanier has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Lanier practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.