Brent P Leedle, MD

606 N 3rd Ave
Ste 201
Sandpoint, ID 83864
(208) 263-8597
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rating: Five out of Four Stars  |  show details
by Penelope {Penny} Olson on May 20th, 2014

Dr. Brent Leedle, in conjuction with the staff at Sandpoint Orthopedics and BGH (Bonner General Hospital) went beyond and above my expectations! I was referred to Dr. Leedle not only for his experience, but for his keen sense of sports medicine. Overall, I would like to express my gratitude and thanks to Dr. Brent and the afore mentioned people for such a positive experience. Signed: ~Truly Blessed Patient~

|  Both knees replaced  |  show details
by P.A.Smith on Mar 16th, 2014

Dr. Leedle did thorough assessments before recommending total knee replacements. His explanations of the required surgery were clear and complete. I had no unanswered questions by the surgery dates. Recovery progressed just about the way Dr. Leedle predicted it would, up to a time when an infection attacked one of the knees. I have no reason to blame Dr. Leedle for that. More to the point, even with the infection, I can still walk much better than before the surgeries. Dr. Leedle referred me to a specialist to treat the infection and offered to provide me with whatever local follow-up is appropriate.

|  What a scam artist  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Leedle talks a big game, but really doesn't care at all. He's in it for the money and that's it. I have never been treated so rudely by a Dr. in my life. Treated me like a piece of meat. Left his office in tears. Never again!

|  show details
by D. Horner on Jan 29th, 2013

excellent service and level of care made for a great experience for my bicep tendon repair surgery. I highly recommend them for your procedures

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

He is an excellent surgeon, and would recommend him highly to everyone (and already have)!

|  nice job  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

very happy with my experience.

|  Great Physician!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Leedle. He was extremely compassionate and had wonderful bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable and I felt like I was in good hands.