Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Tim C. on Apr 7th, 2015

Dr. Leedle accurately diagnosed my knee injury, got me in for appointments quickly and performed surgery. I am now recovered after physical therapy and am very happy with his skill, knowledge and no-nonsense manner. Highly recommend!

Rating: Five out of Four Stars show details Rating: Five out of Four Stars
by Penelope {Penny} Olson on May 20th, 2014

Dr. Brent Leedle, in conjuction with the staff at Sandpoint Orthopedics and BGH (Bonner General Hospital) went beyond and above my expectations! I was referred to Dr. Leedle not only for his experience, but for his keen sense of sports medicine. Overall, I would like to express my gratitude and thanks to Dr. Brent and the afore mentioned people for such a positive experience. Signed: ~Truly Blessed Patient~

Both knees replaced show details Both knees replaced
by P.A.Smith on Mar 16th, 2014

Dr. Leedle did thorough assessments before recommending total knee replacements. His explanations of the required surgery were clear and complete. I had no unanswered questions by the surgery dates. Recovery progressed just about the way Dr. Leedle predicted it would, up to a time when an infection attacked one of the knees. I have no reason to blame Dr. Leedle for that. More to the point, even with the infection, I can still walk much better than before the surgeries. Dr. Leedle referred me to a specialist to treat the infection and offered to provide me with whatever local follow-up is appropriate.

What a scam artist show details What a scam artist
Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Leedle talks a big game, but really doesn't care at all. He's in it for the money and that's it. I have never been treated so rudely by a Dr. in my life. Treated me like a piece of meat. Left his office in tears. Never again!

by D. Horner on Jan 29th, 2013

excellent service and level of care made for a great experience for my bicep tendon repair surgery. I highly recommend them for your procedures

Great Surgeon! show details Great Surgeon!
by Anonymous on Oct 26th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Not sure what the other reviewer is talking about. Dr. Leedle was nothing but caring and attentive. He took the time to explain me condition to me, ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 25th, 2010

He is an excellent surgeon, and would recommend him highly to everyone (and already have)!

nice job show details nice job
Aug 26th, 2010

very happy with my experience.

Great Physician! show details Great Physician!
Aug 17th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Leedle. He was extremely compassionate and had wonderful bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable and I felt like I was in good hands.

I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone! show details I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone!
by Anonymous on Jun 8th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My appointment was supposed to be with his colleague, Dr. Cipriano, but this doctor was substituted without my consent. Dr. Leedle was completely lac ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com