A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Logie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Logie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Logie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Logie graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Logie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent A Logie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Logie practice?
- Dr. Brent Logie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brent Logie practices Family Medicine near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Primary Care Doctors.